GeoServ can provide high resolution characterization of soil hydraulic properties at your site using our Geoprobe® Hydraulic Profiling Tool (HPT) and Electrical Conductivity (EC) logging system.
We provide a field computer for real-time data retrieval and viewing. This system is ideal for quick and high resolution lithology/hydrostratigraphy logging of sites. Other features/uses of the data include:
- Qualitatively define formation permeability
- Locate contaminant migration pathways
- Identify optimal locations for monitoring and water supply well screens
- Guide remedial injection programs
- Construct Geologic cross-sections
- Locate and define brine plumes or seawater intrusion areas (when coupled with EC)
- Provide a continuous log of estimated K values (Hydraulic Conductivity) from ground surface down to whatever depth you decide to stop logging at.
GeoServ has several years of experience in the operation of this equipment, including data interpretation. This is crucial to obtaining quality data in addition to providing a smooth flowing project.