GeoServ is equipped with two trailer-mounted vacuum-excavation air knife units for potholing and utility-clearing activities.
These units are highly mobile and excellent at fitting into hard-to-get-to locations.
Some of the features of this equipment include:
- Blower (vacuum), air compressor, and water jet integrated into one compact trailer mounted unit
- 160 cfm air compressor for performing air knifing (digging) of soils
- Combination water/air jet digging lance for the excavation of soils where air knifing is not effective
- 800 cfm blower for powerful vacuuming of spoils
- Spoils collection hopper which holds and dumps spoils to the ground or directly into a containment drum positioned beneath it
- Capability of remote operation in areas difficult to access up to 200+ feet from the machine